Light Duty Cleaner- Part time - Northridge LTC -Oakville
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People , Great Service , Great Results !
Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country's leading foodservice and support Services Company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise's footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise's direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
We are currently looking to hire Part time Light Duty Cleaner for our long term care facility- Northridge LTC in Oakville, ON.
Pay rate - $15.00
Shift : Saturday & Sunday for Day shift
Day shift: 8am to 4:00pm (30 hours Bi-Weekly)
Location: 496 Postridge Dr, Oakville ON L6H 7A2
- Clean front door glass and polish Elevator indicator panels.
- Sweep and damp mop - auto scrub Lobby, Elevators Floors, receiving area, and corridors.
- Sweep and damp mop all servery areas and dining room floors after dinner.
- Clean and mop all offices and visitor washrooms.
- Remove and dispose all garbage, and sweep and damp mop the kitchen floors and kitchen servery area after dinner.
- Clean and store all equipment.
- Follow Supervisor assignments.
- Check project calendar for cleaning assignments.
- Moving Supplies, Equipment Lifting: 20bs Carrying: 20lbs
- Physical requirements of position: yes, moving carts, vacuums and cleaning tools
- Occupational requirements: Using standard chemicals
- Exposure to the following conditions: Interior Work, Long Term Care Home
- High School Diploma
- Light and Heavy Duty Cleaning experience an asset
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Able to stand on your feet for an extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs
***Selected candidate must consent to a Criminal Record Check, TB test and proof of immunization***
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !