Housekeeping Associates - Nanaimo Regional General Hospital
We are Canada's leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
One of our Divisions - Crothall Healthcare is currently looking for Housekeeping Associates at Nanaimo Regional General Hospital.
We specialize in healthcare and housekeeping. We provide laundry and linen, facilities engineering, patient transportation, and asset energy management.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Pay.
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Variety of Shifts.
- Employee Rewards Program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance and etc.)
Crothall Services is a 24/7 operation housekeeping service. Housekeeping aides are responsible for all housekeeping services, which include regular scheduled duties based on area plus immediate requests via our call center and hospital employees.
Job Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Stripping and washing beds & putting on fresh linen; changing curtains.
- Cleaning all surface area and bathrooms as per protocol.
- Cleaning all common areas, public areas, Emergency rooms, operating rooms, diagnostic and treatment areas, admin offices.
- Washing walls, floors, furniture, patient equipment.
- Following infection controls protocol, following Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- Must have the physical ability to perform all responsibilities.
- Must be able to be fitted for a respirator and N-95 Mask.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be detail oriented, be aware of surroundings.
- Must have proven good reliability and attendance.
- Must be available 7 days a week for all shifts, which include days, afternoon/evening, and graveyard shifts.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. **
- Position: Housekeeping Associates (Casual)
- Compensation: Competitive Wage.
- Shifts: Morning, Afternoon, Graveyards.
- Location: Nanaimo Regional General Hospital in Nanaimo, BC.
Benefits including paid sick time, BC medical service plan, extended health (includes dental and prescriptions and more) after 450 hours worked.
Uniforms and training and orientation provided.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!