Housekeeper - Part Time / Casual
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
We are currently seeking a Casual Housekeeper at one of our Seniors Living Facilities in Rocky Mountain, AB. The person who fills this position will have great customer service skills and responsible for cleaning resident rooms, offices, common areas and aide with laundry.
To maintain the cleanliness of the facility and other duties as assigned
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
- Dust all ledges, Moldings, windowsills and horizontal surfaces in common areas
- Cleaning of designated office areas and common areas
- Damp mop hard floors
- Vacuum carpeted areas and spot clean as needed
- Wet mop any spills or high traffic areas
- Remove all garbage and recycling
- Empty garbage containers on a regular basis
- Monitor washrooms to ensure they are clean and well stocked with supplies
- Wipe down counters, sinks, toilets & cupboards in bathroom areas
- Sanitize toilets, sink handles and door knobs
- Respond to emergency cleanups as required
- Maintain a safe environment at all times
- Perform duties according to health and safety guidelines
- Report all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately
- Other reasonable requests from management
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience cleaning in the healthcare environment preferred
- Experience / Capable of using cleaning machines (i.e. Vacuums, Sweepers, Carpet Extractor, Spot Cleaner)
- Positive Attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- WHMIS certification an asset
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Successful candidates will be required to supply a clean Criminal Record Check in the Vulnerable sector.
Compass Group provides full medical and dental benefits to all our full-time staff!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com