Imagine joining a team that's at the top of their game. Come to work at Restaurant Associates and learn from the pros how to serve thousands of visitors in some of the world's best venues. Because of what we do, more than 30,000 guests enjoy an unforgettable experience every day. Learn. Grow. Serve. It's a winning combination.
Why work with Restaurant Associates? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading foodservice and support services company. We provide foodservice solutions and fine dining luxury suite services at different destinations-from local museums to famous sporting and iconic cultural venues. Join us.
Now, if you were to come on board as our Hospitality Specialist, we'd ask you to do the following for us:
- Greet and handle visitors professionally
- Follow established procedures with regard to both expected and unexpected arrivals and coordinate with in-house security as appropriate
- Handle on-floor guest activities, identify VIP guests and respond to guest food and beverage requests
- When situated in a Lobby arrival area, implement established security policies and procedures with regard to arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery persons, etc.
- Act as an overall Hospitality ambassador to guests, visitors, and tenants in providing way-finding and amenities within building, commutation and transportation, community retail, neighborhood amenities, and organizational information
- Answer phone calls, order office and other supplies, set up meeting rooms and provide catering support and set up
- Maintain knowledge of room features, amenities and technology offerings
- Maintain current repository of local restaurants, services, hotels, transportation options and assist with related requests
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of requests and situations, both for guests and for members of the Firm
Think you have what it takes to be our Hospitality Specialist? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you'll be successful in the role. You have:
- Receptionist background and experience in a corporate environment preferred
- Hospitality Degree and/or similar work experience of 3+ years in luxury/high end establishments
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizing tasks and juggling many jobs simultaneously, while constantly interacting with visitors in a public environment
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of office technology and equipment
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred
- Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence
- Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
- English Only