Heavy Duty Cleaners (Days, Afternoons and Night Shift Available)
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
We currently have openings for heavy duty cleaners to join our team at our unit in Cambridge. This position is full time and an excellent opportunity to work for one of the Best Managed Companies.
Location : Cambridge Toyota plant
Wage: depends on experience
Shifts : Days, Afternoons, Nights
- cleaning tasks in designated areas of a building, including dusting, dust mopping of general areas, cleaning washroom fixtures, spot cleaning, emptying and cleaning waste receptacles and vacuuming of carpets. responsible for heavy cleaning work including the cleaning of all hard floor surfaces, and the collection and removal of garbage from drop points to a garbage bin or compactor.
- washing/scrubbing of floors is done with hand held or walk behind buffing machines.
- Strips and finishes hard surface floors manually or with power equipment when required.
- Transports garbage from drop points to garbage bins or compactor
- Cleans glass areas requiring ladders, scaffolding or other extension equipment to reach.?Cleans washroom floors including washing, stripping and finishing.?
- Cleans stairwells and elevator cabs as required.?
- Changes garbage bins as required sanitizing bin as per scope
- Attend all required health & safety training?
- Follow safe work instructions and assists in prevention?
- Complies with H&S regulations and company policies
- Reports any unsafe conditions, hazards and all workplace injuries
- High School Diploma
- Floor care experience an asset (able to scrub, buff and polish floors)
- Able to operate cleaning equipment and machine
- Able to communicate with supervisor, client and general public
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
Selected candidates must also agree to a Criminal Record Check .
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !