Grill Cook Full Time- King's University
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People , Great Service , Great Results !
We currently have an opening for full time Grill Cook at the King's University in Edmonton, AB. Start date: Immediate; however the position will remain open until filled.
Compensation: $16.40 per hour
Specific Duties to Be Performed:
- Take orders and prepare breakfast and lunch item
- Have mise en place ready for the day and the next day
- Assist the Chef with Any special functions or requests as deemed necessary
- Provide guidance to customers and ensure they are served quickly and courteously
- Maintained clean and sanitized work areas
- Must be able to clear a criminal and credit records check
- Previous grill cook expereince is an asset or expereincce working in a fast food retail outlets
- Customer service oriented and able to work alone
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
Compass Group provides full medical and dental benefits to all our full-time, hourly associates!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !