General Help - Food Service - Entry Level
We are Canada's leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
We are currently hiring for General Help/Food Service - Entry Level position with background in food service with one of our Divisions - Morrison Healthcare .
Morrison Healthcare focuses on knowing what's important to running a hospital culinary program, which allows our hospital partners to focus on their core competency: patient care. The sole focus of Morrison is feeding patients, visitors and healthcare employees.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Work Environment
- Competitive Pay
- Full Training and Development Courses
- Recognition and Awards Program
- Flexible Hours
- Employee Rewards Program
You will be responsible for food preparation, service of food and beverage to customers, restocking retail merchandise, prepare and deliver catering orders and maintain a clean and tidy work area.
We are hiring for Full-time, Part -time and Casual positions.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Food Safe Certificate.
- Minimum one year experience in food service.
- High standard of personal hygiene.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to lift up to 25 kg.
- Able to follow direction regarding production and display of product by management.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. *
If you're an individual who lives the promise of "warm and caring experience that starts with ME" then we want YOU!
- Number of openings: 5
- Start date: As Soon As Possible
- Compensation: $16.55 per hour
- A variety of shifts are available!
- Location: Langley Memorial Hospital - Langley, BC.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.