Full Time Day Cook
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
We are currently looking to fill Full Time Day Cook
At one of our Mississauga Compass Group run cafes !!!
- This unit is accessible by public transportation and there is free parking.
- Looking for an amazing enthusiastic Cook / Breakfast Cook to join our fantastic team !
- Full Time Day Shift Cook 6:00am-2pm, Monday to Friday
Duties include but not exclusive to stocking, general prep work, inventory, receiving orders, food prep, serving customers, cash handling, and general clean up according to Company standards & policies.
- Be involved in all phases of culinary operational planning
- Maintain proper inventory levels and handle all catering requests
- Consistently maintain high standards of quality, cost, presentation, and flavour of foods
- Ensure the unit has strict compliance of the Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program as well as Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
- Perform other duties as required
- 2yrs + Cooking experience
- Creative ability to apply current food trends
- Strong motivator, mentor and leader
- Some heavy lifting may be involved for stocking.
- Food service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills are necessary
Someone who can engage customers in a friendly manner and have a strong intuition for what the customers' needs are
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn! Follow us on http://twitter.com/CompassABJobs
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !