Front Desk/Housing Associate
Imagine working in a place where thousands of people rely on your team to bring out the best in their day. Join us and know you can make it happen by creating a home away from home for our clients. You can make every day more enjoyable simply by serving a nutritious meal. Or ensuring a safe living environment. Or creating recreational programs for their down time. Every role with us is an important one.
Why work with ESS Support Services? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading foodservice and support services company. We work with clients in the oil and gas, mining, construction, coastal logging, military and defense sectors. Coverage is as diverse as offshore oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, to coastal logging camps in B.C., to construction camps in the Alberta Oil Sands. Facilities are located within drill camps, mining camps, construction camps, pipeline camps, oil and gas installations and correctional facilities.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Front Desk/Housing Associates, we'd ask you to do the following for us:
- Provide hospitality reception services to the camp residents.
- Coordinate with other camp departments, such as housekeeping and maintenance to ascertain all rooms are clean and well maintained.
- Ensure data stored in the system is current with respect to resident information, resident requests, room availability, check in/checkout information, as well as housekeeping/maintenance work orders.
- Complete daily and period reporting for management and client.
- Perform other administrative duties and functions as required
Think you have what it takes to be our Front Desk/Housing Associate? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you are the best fit:
- Diploma in hospitality and hotel management
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and reception experience in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Exceptional customer service attitude and experience
- Proven time-management and organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- English Only