Food Service Worker - Cottage Worthington Pavilion
We are Canada's leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions - Marquise Hospitality, is currently looking for Casual Food Service Workers for its Cottage Worthington facility in Abbotsford, BC.
Marquise Hospitality , a Division of Compass Group Canada, specializes in hospitality services; food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 110 different locations across Canada providing services to Senior Living facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential Care.
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring .
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Work Environment
- Competitive pay
- Guarantee of Stable Employment
- Full Training and Development courses
- Recognition and Awards Program
- Benefits Programs
- Employee Rewards program
- Setup, serve and/or deliver food trays to patients.
- Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads and ensure that the overall presentation of the food is appealing.
- Set and clear tables, sort dirty dishware and place in the dishwasher, clean dining room floor after each meal service.
- Prepare and pour all beverages, restock service areas.
- Maintain confidentiality of all residents/patients and personnel information.
- Complete required HACCP logs.
- Perform duties according to health & safety work practices and report all injuries and hazards to the Supervisor immediately.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
If you're an individual who lives the promise of "warm and caring experience that starts with ME" then we want YOU!
- Food Safe Certificate -Level 1.
- Previous experience in the healthcare environment an asset.
- At least 1 year experience as a food server/dishwasher would be ideal.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and patients.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Start date: As Soon As Possible
- $15.15 - $ 15.45 to start
- after probationary period: $16.40 - $ 16.70
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.