Food Service Supervisor
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Restaurant Associates, a division of Compass Group Canada is currently looking for (1) Full Time Supervisor for our Executive Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Winnipeg International Airport (YWG) in Winnipeg to be a part of an exceptional team!
Availability will include: Must be available for all shifts, including evenings, weekends,early mornings, days and holidays as needed.
Compensation: Competative wage dependant on qualifications
Start Date: Immediate but position will stay open until filled
- Ordering and inventory of product.
- Maintain excellent customer relations.
- Aiding in the training and mentoring of all staff.
- Oversee a team of 6-8 food service workers and housekeepers
- Performing basic duties as required for lounge operation (Busing tables, helping with passengers, dish washing).
- Minor Food Prep
- Ensuring strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
Note: Public transit is available
- Must have Responsible Service & Safety Certification
- Food Handlers Certificate an asset
- Must pass airport security background check
- Must be available to start work as early as 5 AM
- Must be available to work weekends
- Previous serving/food prep experience is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- First Aid/CPR certification an asset
- Excellent communication skills; fluent English
- High school Diploma
Employee paid parking pass available if required, access to workperks employee discount program, plus 10% off at the airport!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
C ompass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !