Food Service Supervisor, Retail Food
We believe that we can support patient healing by providing nourishing choices in a clean, safe and caring environment. When you work with us you are part of something bigger, something that touches a Patient's life, puts a smile on their face, and gives them comfort. Our employees go home every day knowing they truly make a difference.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Food Service Supervisors, Retail Food, we'd ask you to do the following for us:
- Conduct operation audits of Branded concepts and design improvements to optimize financial performance and operational productivity.
- Audit units to ensure conformance with branded concepts standards, government and accrediting agency standards, regulations and codes regarding food storage, preparation, sanitation, and record keeping.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Oversee meal Policy adherence with associates; evaluate food for quality control, temperature, appearance, and portion size; investigate complaints regarding unit operation and effect satisfaction solutions.
- Assist in the preparation of cash deposit and reports in accordance to Compass cash control standards and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate staff coverage in all areas of service and production and work collaboratively with Staff to ensure the successful execution of Morrison's branded concepts and retail standards.
- Plan and conduct team meetings, making full use of support staff as needed.
- Will occasionally need to replace Assistant Managers/Supervisors when they are absent, train in production, food safety and QA.
- Help Supervisors and Managers during large catering events.
- Provide visible presence during peak service hours, answer employee and customer inquiries and concerns promptly.
- Provide input in staff hiring, training, coaching and disciplining.
Think you have what it takes to be our next Food Service Supervisor, Retail Food? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you'll be successful in the role.
- Two years of related food service experience and a food service/hospitality degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of food preparation, food safety and restaurant service.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with Windows, MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Basic accounting skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (verbal and written).
- Ability to exercise initiative and work independently.
- English Only