Food Service Supervisor - Patient & Retail Food- Full time, Part time & Casual - Runnymede Healthcare Centre
At Compass, we turn ordinary acts of service into extraordinary moments that make a difference. Think you can do the same? Then come to work with us-the largest foodservice and support services provider in the world. We're growing bigger and better all the time. How did we become the seventh largest employer globally? It all starts with our commitment to great people, great service, and great results. Join us.
Why work with Compass Group Canada? We are the leading foodservice and support services company. We serve millions of customers each year and generate nearly $2 billion in revenue. We are proud to be a team of 500,000 associates worldwide. Come find your next opportunity here with us.
We believe that we can support patient healing by providing nourishing choices in a clean, safe and caring environment. When you work with us you are part of something bigger, something that touches a Patient's life, puts a smile on their face, and gives them comfort. Our employees go home every day knowing they truly make a difference.
We are hiring for Full time, Part time & Part time casual Food Service Supervisor for Runnymede Healthcare Centre in Toronto, ON
Hours: FT is 40 hr/week (11:45 am to 7:45pm) PT 16 hours bi-weekly (working every other week-end, Mat leave coverage for 1 year) (10am to 6pm)
Location: 625 Runnymede Road Toronto, ON M6S 3A3
Now, if you were to come on board as a Food Service Supervisor, we'd ask you to do the following for us:
- Deliver best results and supervise all aspects of patient food services operations, including purchasing, production, assembly, distribution, and sanitation.
- Direct department activities and maintain highest quality service standards.
- Maintain compliance with industry, company, and legislative standards.
- Develop team and provide performance improvement programs.
- Supervise all phases of operational planning and expenditures, inventory management, procurement budgeting, costing, and financial reporting.
- Coordinate inventory/procurement/purchasing for the patient food services department, ensuring purchased products meet specifications.
- Enhance service coordination and relationship building with other departments and clinical representatives through communication and solid interpersonal skills.
Think you have what it takes to be our Food Service Supervisor? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you will be successful:
- At least two years of leadership experience in healthcare food services in a labour environment.
- Current active status as Canadian Society of Nutrition Management (CSNM).
- Degree or diploma in: food and nutrition management, business administration, or hotel and restaurant management.
- Proficiency in dietary software, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), etc.
- Experience in financial management of budgets, contracts, and project costs.
- Current with the latest innovative trends in patient food services.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and develop direct reports and frontline staff during times of change and shifting priorities.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !