Food Service Director
Imagine a place where people work as one to create an experience that inspires many. Join us and know that you make it possible for friends, families, and co-workers to come together. No matter why they gather, we're here to serve. Because of what we do, people share so much more than a meal. And that's why this is so much more than a job.
Why work with Eurest Dining? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading food and support services company. We provide diverse, innovative dining services to corporate headquarter locations, law firms, manufacturing facilities, distribution centres and call centres. Join our commitment to providing exceptional food service to the best of business and industry.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Food Service Directors, we'd ask you to do the following for us:
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, OH&S and WHMIS regulations, including Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards are followed in the food preparation process.
- Execute a range of menu options for both catering and cafeteria operations, promoting marketing programs and brands.
- Track and produce reports on weekly inventories, sales revenue, labour and food cost.
- Maintain client relationships - including weekly meetings, presentations, and embracing client-led initiatives.
- Perform Human Resources management - including hiring, employee training, staff scheduling, associate supervising, weekly meetings.
- Conduct inspections and client audits, plus complete weekly self and VEKTR audits.
- Assist in conducting HSEQ investigations on all incidents within our department.
Think you have what it takes to be our Food Service Director? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you'll be successful in the role:
Education and Training
- Post-secondary education with Hospitality concentration.
- Three years of management experience in multi-faceted food service, retail dining, and catering.
- Red Seal Certificate preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced Food Safety Training an asset.
- English Only