Food Service Attendant / Quarry Park
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
This position is located in a large corporate building in Quarry Park. Associate will be delivering caterings with a cart within the buildings throughout the day as well as helping with cashiering at the Market.
We are immediately hiring:
- Catering Delivery and General Help reporting to the Food Service Supervisor and Food Service Director. 1-3 yrs experience in any combination of banquets/private club/convention centre/hotel/stadium/arena/event space.
- Shifts are but not limited to - Monday-Friday afternoon shift
- Site specific background check and employment verification is required. A culture of health and safety is our number one priority.
- Must have knowledge and experience following banquet event orders, event set up, and tear down.
- Must be comfortable to work independently on small events from start to finish and be able to work with a team as part of larger events.
- We are looking for someone with a positive approach and who understands that catering events have many last minute changes and requests and can adapt as necessary.
- You are physically able to work 5+ days in a row and lift 50 pounds as required. Bending, walking, stooping and lifting are required.
- The right person for this job will be flexible and understanding of business demands.
- Must comply with all Compass Group Health & Safety Regulations and related policies and procedures including:
- Promptly report all injuries/accidents.
- Report any unsafe conditions and/or hazards to your supervisor promptly.
- Use all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) where indicated.
- Attend all required Health and Safety training.
- Follow Safe Work instructions and site security requirements.
- Special attention is required in maintaining a clean and sanitary work area at all times.
- experience in a fast paced environment.
- experience in catering with Hotel or equivalent background would be an asset.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !