Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People , Great Service , Great Results !
Overview: We are currently hiring for a Dishwasher - Weekdays with hourly wage $14
For a fast paced, high volume food service unit located in Downtown Toronto at George Brown College St.James Campus cafeteria . This is an excellent entry level position with room for advancement.
- Provide kitchen and service staff with an ongoing supply of clean dishes, utensils and equipment.
- Keep the dishwashing area organized with areas for stacking and presoaking.
- Follow safety procedures, e.g. for lifting, use of chemicals etc.
- Assist in the kitchen or prep area as needed.
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety program.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Interested in advancement.
- Previous dishwashing experience preferred but not required.
- Kitchen experience in a fast paced environment.
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn! Follow us on http://twitter.com/CompassABJobs
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !