Dietary Aide-Hawthorne Woods Care Community-Brampton
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country's leading foodservice and support Services Company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise's footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise's direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
We are currently hiring for part time Dietary Aide position for our long term care home- Hawthorne Woods Care Community in Brampton.
Pay Rate: $14.68
Shift- Every other weekend and evenings 4-7pm, some mornings as well
To serve meals to residents/patients, ensuring high quality food and overall presentation:
- Serve food to residents/patients.
- Ensure that the overall presentation of the food is appealing.
- Setting and clearing of tables.
- Scrape and sort dirty dishware and place in the dishwasher.
- Set-up and delivery of food trays to residents/patients.
- Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
- Prepare and pour all beverages.
- Re-stock service areas
- Maintain confidentiality of all residents and personnel information.
- Complete required HACCP logs.
- Maintain safe environment at all times.
- Perform duties according to health & safety work practices and report all injuries and hazards to the Supervisor immediately.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
- Food Service Worker Certificate or enrollment is mandatory.
- Students over 19 years age looking for part time job having Food Safety Certificate are eligible
- If you have diploma in culinary arts or you are a post graduate in Food & Nutrition management or a member of CSNM, you are eligible.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check, TB test and have Hepatitis A/B vaccinations.