Dietary Aide- Mill Creek Care Centre-Part Time
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country's leading foodservice and support Services Company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise's footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise's direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
- Reports to the Food and Nutrition Manager.
- Ability to prepare meals as required
- Provides resident focused care and service. Respect residents' confidentiality and treat staff, residents and visitors with dignity and respect at all times.
- Complies with provincial long-term care regulations and established dietary policies & procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and service of beverages, menu items, snacks/nourishments and caterings as assigned, and in compliance with Ontario Regulation 79/10 made under the Long Term Care Homes Act, 2007, Public Health Regulations and Dietary Department policies and procedures including
- Assists in receiving and storing incoming food and supplies in compliance with Ontario Regulation 79/10 made under the Long Term Care Homes Act, 2007, Public Health Regulations and Dietary Department policies and procedures
- Assists with food preparation and light cooking
- Follows proper food handling techniques
- Assists in dish & pot/pan washing and storage, plus the taking & recording of dishwashing temperatures.
- Keeps work area, clean, sanitary and uncluttered, and completes scheduled cleaning duties.
Job Hours: 4-7 pm during weekdays & Alternate weekends
Wage: $ 15.76
- Food Service Worker Certificate or enrollment is mandatory.
- Students over 19 years age looking for part time job having Food Safety Certificate are eligible
- If you have diploma in culinary arts or you are a post graduate in Food & Nutrition management or a member of CSNM, you are eligible.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check, TB test and have Hepatitis A/B vaccinations.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !