Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People , Great Service , Great Results !
We currently have openings for full and part time cooks to join our team.
Location: University of Lethbridge Urban Market
Hours: Full and part time
- Providing personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity
- Reports to manager - Sous Chef, Executive Chef
- Prep of Hot and Cold Food, Grill cooking
- Assist other team members as needed
- Maintain a clean work area
- Assists with quality control
- Performs product rotation
- Adhere to food standards set out by Compass Group Canada
- Suggesting additional products and services while meeting our guests' specific preferences
- All other duties as assigned.
- Available for all shifts
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in a fast paced environment
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !