Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country's leading foodservice and support Services Company. Eurest specializes in providing food and support services to office buildings and manufacturing plants. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
To prepare meals for customers and to ensure overall quality and presentation of the food:
- Prepare of all components of the meal.
- Follow the recipes/menu provided or create own menu specialties. Knowledge of Caribbean menu required.
- Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing.
- Ensure meals are served in a timely manner and on time.
- Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment used.
- Wash and store pots and pans.
- Re-stock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
- Clean the kitchen as per cleaning schedule.
- Complete required HACCP logs.
- Plan special event menus.
- Maintain safe work environment at all times.
- Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
The schedule is a Monday to Friday 6 am to 2 pm, some flexibility required with scheduling. We offer benefits.
- Previous experience in Food Service required
- Knowledge of Caribbean food required
- Cook certification/papers
- Previous food preparation experience
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to communicate with managers, customers, and other employees
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !