Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
To prepare and serve hi end food for executives, visitors and client staff.
- Prepare of all components of the meal.
- Follow the recipes/menu provided.
- Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing..
- Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment used.
- Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
- Re-stock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
- Clean the kitchen as per cleaning schedule..
- Complete required HACCP logs.
- Assist with scheduling and staff replacement.
- Plan special event menus.
- Maintain safe work environment at all times.
- Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
- Previous experience in the food service environment an asset
- Previous food preparation experience
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to communicate with managers, customers, and other employees
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !