Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country's leading foodservice and support Services Company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise's footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise's direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
- To prepare meals for residents and to ensure overall quality and presentation of the food:
- Prepare of all components of the meal.
- Follow the recipes/menu provided.
- Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing.
- Ensure meals are served on time.
- Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment used.
- Serve food to residents/patients.
- Wash and store pots and pans.
- Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
- Beware of any (and follow) restricted dietary needs of residents/patients.
- Re-stock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
- Clean the kitchen as per cleaning schedule.
- Maintain confidentiality of all residents and personnel information.
- Complete required HACCP logs.
- Assist with scheduling and staff replacement.
- Plan special event menus.
- Maintain safe work environment at all times.
- Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience in the healthcare environment an asset
- Cook certification/papers
- Previous food preparation experience
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Food Safe 1 and 2 Certificates
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to communicate with managers, residents/patients, and other employees
Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a Criminal Record Check, TB test and have Hepatitis A/B vaccinations.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !