Cleaner Events - TD Place
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Canada Support Services Ltd. that provides facilities management and support services solutions to our client at TD Place in Ottawa, home to the 2017 Grey Cup Champions.
This casual part-time position is responsible for assisting with event cleaning - pre-event/event/post event at TD Place (Lansdowne Park) with occasional work at other events throughout the Complex. Staff must be able to work all CFL Games, be available on weekends and holidays. This position has a pay rate of $14.50 per hour for Day/Afternoon Shift - $14.75 after 90 days and $15.25 per hour for Over Night Shift.
JOB FUNCTION: Cleaning of our Football/Soccer Stadium at TD Place
- Washroom Cleaning
- Garbage Changing
- Sweeping, Mopping
- Litter Pick Up and Removal
Working Conditions :
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including late at night, based on the event schedule.
- Schedule will vary depending upon weather and event schedule.
- Most work will be outside in all weather conditions.
- Repetitive motion associated with cleaning
- Must be able to safely lift a minimum of 25 lbs
- There may be loud exposure to noise during concert sound checks.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Be available for all CFL Games.
- Ability to follow directions and work with limited supervision.
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with guests.
- Must have reliable, steady transportation to and from work. (No Parking available) OC Transpo Stops at Site.
- Must have email access for schedules and communications
- Must have mobile phone with text message ability for communications