Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Eurest Dining is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country's leading foodservice and support Services Company. Eurest specializes in our business and industry sector. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
- Involved in all phases of food preparation, menu planning and development
- Involved with all catering/conference events
- Assist in production, hiring, employee training, staff scheduling, associate supervising, as well as addressing and resolving employee relation issues
- Ensure positive client relationships and satisfaction
- Ensure the unit has strict compliance with the Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
- Ensure HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) standards are followed in the food preparation process
- Strong supervisory skills, capable of motivating, leading and developing associates
- 4 + years culinary experience Sound knowledge of financial management including the ability to control food and labour costs
- Creative ability to apply current trendy food items and presentations to food service operations Catering and banquet experience
- Hard working, hands-on team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with changing work priorities
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and comfortable learning new programs
- Ability to work independently
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !