Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
We are currently hiring for a Part Time Cashier to work at the National Gallery of Canada Cafeteria.
- Able to consistently demonstrate extraordinary guest service based on the 7 essentials of Exceptional Customer Service.
- Directly greets customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Accountable for cash handling and cash register operations.
- Ensures products are labeled and dated correctly.
- Maintains the area in a clean and safe manner.
- Ensures the safe operation equipment and environment by checking for and reporting hygiene and safety hazards to manager.
- Completes assigned tasks as quickly as is safely practical.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management, not limited to the duties listed above.
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Have the abilities and speed to operate, count, and balance a cash register.
- Assure the quality and freshness of our products by always following proper rotation.
- Team Player with a great winning attitude, always thinking safety and customer service.
- Previous cashier experience an asset Ability to follow all health & safety policies & procedures as they related to the site Attention to detail and customer service is always high priority
- Smart Serve cetification required
- Apron, Shirt & Cap are provided, Black pants and non slip shoes required
- *****Bilingual English and French*****
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
A strong Health & Safety culture is a must for any candidate wishing to join our team. Living our Health & Safety culture everyday will ensure we all succeed.
Compass Group provides a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time hourly staff, including health and dental.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !