Cashier & Customer Service -Booster Juice - BCIT Burnaby
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Chartwells - a division of Compass Group Canada is currently seeking to hire high-energy people who like to work hard in a fun environment, have a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills and an outgoing personality. Currently we have both full time and part time opportunities at BCIT. The work location is Transit accessible.
Position: Cashier & Customer Service ( 1 Full time and 2 Part time)
Locations: Booster Juice - BCIT Burnaby Campus.
Operation Hours : Shifts range from 6:30 am - 7:30 pm, Monday - Saturday with guaranteed Sunday's off. Working within BCIT you are also guaranteed all stat days off and minimum one week off during winter break holidays.
Start Date: ASAP; however the position will remain open until filled.
Benefits: Medical -Extended Care/Vision/Dental Benefits ( subject to qualification)
To provide excellent service to our customers and make hot and cold beverages as per Starbucks standards.
Duties includes but not limited to the following:
- Greet customers as they come to the unit
- Prepare and serve variety of beverage orders to Booster Juice standards
- Take orders while paying attention to details
- Prepare beverages following recipes
- Along with beverages served prepared foods
- Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all products
- Receive and process payments (cash, Debit and credit cards)
- Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines
- Maintain clean and Safe Environment at all times
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations
- Able to multitask in a busy environment
- Other reasonable requests from management
- Experience in cash handling and working within a cafe setting is preferred but training with be fully provided to the right candidate.
- International working visas are welcome to apply.
- Food Safe Level 1 Certificate - good to have but will provide training
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Physical ability to perform required tasks
- Ability to communicate with managers, other employees, and customers
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Successful candidates will be asked to agree to a background or criminal background check!
Please apply with resume, availability and why would you be the perfect candidate for this position.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !