Building Maintenance Technician/Handyman
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent -- Great People , Great Service , Great Results !
Marquise is a member of Compass Group Canada, the country's leading foodservice and support Services Company. Marquise specializes in providing integrated facilities management and customer services to shopping centres, airports, office towers, large commercial buildings, and colleges as well as food and support services to healthcare and senior living facilities. Marquise's footprint in the market has expanded to provide services which encompass over 35 million square feet under Marquise's direct control in over 200 sites across Western Canada. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
To keep the facility well maintained and functioning smoothly
- Perform regular maintenance on the facility including: changing light bulbs, carpentry, painting, minor drywall repair, minor plumbing and tile repair. Suite turnovers, resident requests and all common area maintenance
- Check all emergency/fire systems to ensure they are fully functioning.
- Check all main door hardware.
- Clean up maintenance room.
- Sweep and dust electrical rooms, hallways and fire exits.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
- Previous experience in building Maintenance is a must
- Able to converse with tenants, general public and management
- exceptional eye for detail
- Mechanical experience
- Demonstrate positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to problem solve
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Read, Write and Speak English language
Selected candidate must consent to a Criminal Record Check in the Vulnerable Sector.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com !