Brand Execution Manager
At Compass, we turn ordinary acts of service into extraordinary moments that make a difference. Think you can do the same? Then come to work with us-the largest foodservice and support services provider in the world. We're growing bigger and better all the time. How did we become the seventh largest employer globally? It all starts with our commitment to great people, great service, and great results. Join us.
Why work with Compass Group Canada? We are the leading foodservice and support services company. We serve millions of customers each year and generate nearly $2 billion in revenue. We are proud to be a team of 500,000 associates worldwide. Come find your next opportunity here with us.
The Role of the Brand Execution Manager is to drive profitable growth in External Brands by ensuring strict adherence to brand standards, operational best practices and ongoing support and monitoring. S/he tracks and monitors results based on audit scores, financial KPIs and site visits. S/he provides feedback, coaching and advice to units to ensure that the maximum potential of the brand is achieved.
The Brand Execution Manager is a subject matter expert on Tim Hortons operating procedures and supports other brands as needed.
The Brand Execution Manager liaises with Tim Horton's representatives to address unit-specific challenges and represents Compass Group professionally as a partner committed to a positive working relationship which benefits both CGC and TDL.
Now, if you were to come on board as our Brand Execution Manager , we'd ask you to do the following for us:
- Ensure that CGC maintains highest level of brand standards scores
- Publishes weekly RED LIST and conducts weekly call to review issues with units
- Monitor financial reporting and follows up with units that are not compliant
- Conduct monthly Accounts Payable review to ensure that no items exceed 60 days past due
- Follow up with Units, Fixed Assets and Finance to address problem items
- Liaise with TDL if necessary to resolve contested items
- Provide feedback and support regarding renovation projects
- Track Tims U registrations and ensure that all locations have certified Tims Managers or have scheduled an appropriate candidate
- Ensure that safe work practices are foremost in all projects and activities, including championing CGC and TDL Food Safety standards
- Participate regularly in meetings and conference calls with TDL
- Participate in Regional town hall and franchisee meetings as appropriate
- Ensure unit participation in all menu programs
- Coordinate unit participation in Camp Day and Smile Cookie programs
- Work with Sector Marketing to ensure Regional and Sector-Specific Marketing plans are in place and coordinated with TDL Marketing Manager
- Complete Weekly and Period review of target unit results and provides feedback and direction to units (currently Top 20 units)
- Support Marketing and Promotion activities, both standard TDL initiatives and Compass Specific initiatives; track and report on Marketing Spend
- Provide leadership to Unit level management and staff including training employees; planning work; appraising performance; rewarding and recognizing employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Think you have what it takes to be our Brand Execution Manager? We're committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here's how we'll know you'll be successful in the role:
- Diploma/certificate from college or technical school or associated hospitality or business certificate, diploma or degree
- Three to five years' experience in multi-unit retail foodservice, branded concepts or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good verbal and written communication, coaching and managerial skills
- Computer literacy with knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to build effective business relationships, credibility and trust with unit operators
- Advanced Food Safety, HACCP or comparable food safety training
- Experience with Tim Hortons is preferred