Administrative Assistant - Computer Assisted Facility Management CAFM- 34 to 36k
Compass Group Canada is the country's leading foodservice and support services provider with over 25,000 associates working in more than 2,200 location throughout the country. The company specializes in providing foodservices and support services across the core sectors including leading sports and leisure venues, executive dining rooms and cafes, schools, universities, seniors' residences and hospitals as well as remote camps and off shore oil rigs.
- Provides assistance to the CAFM Support Specialist including vacation coverage and completes tasks as delegated within CAFM systems such as implementation, workflow changes, database management, vendor management, etc. Administrative support including report generation, document creation and KPI tracking for various operations teams.
- Provides CAFM System administrative support as assigned by the CAFM Specialist
- Provides support to the CAFM Specialist with CAFM Systems projects, ongoing modifications, conversions, changes and training
- Provides support for CAFM demonstrations as needed
- Provides back up for the CAFM Specialist in their absence
- Supports the CAFM Specialist on System Audits and implement corrections as required
- Creation of training manuals and job aid documents related to CAFM Systems
- Provides client specific service request management, including dispatch and review
- Provides client specific vendor management, including CAFM System training, follow up on past due services and financials.
- Provides client specific support to the Service Management team
- KPI Report generation and analysis for various operations teams
- Provides ad hoc administrative support to various projects
- High School Diploma and/or related equivalent education and experience.
- 1 to 3 years' experience working with any CAFM or CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) programs
- Proficient at Microsoft Office programs with above average skills in Excel and Word
- Excellent client management/customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on verbal/written communication
- Strong organizational, coordination and documentation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working independently and taking decisive actions where required
- General working knowledge of property and/or facility management practices
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Isolated work space