Job Posting: Information Technology Manager
Community Food Centres Canada (CFCC) is a national nonprofit that builds health, belonging, and social justice in low-income communities across Canada through the power of food. Our vision is a Canada where food is treated as a basic right and central to health, and where everyone has the financial means, knowledge, and voice to access good food with dignity.
The Information Technology Manager is responsible for contributing to and executing the organization’s technology strategy, including managing internal and external resources, administrating CFCC’s database and other systems, generating reports, training and supporting CFCC staff, and other tasks. The successful candidate will bring experience in developing and implementing technical solutions to achieve complex strategic objectives. The Information Technology Manager will lead CFCC’s ongoing implementation, customization and use of Salesforce CRM, Engaging Networks, and other tools.
Community Food Centres Canada hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We especially welcome applications from members of racialized groups, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, person of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. We are committed to achieving full accessibility for persons with disabilities by arranging for any necessary accommodations.
Who you are
The successful candidate will bring solid technical experience and proven people skills that inspire non-technical users to embrace data and a new digital culture. They will appreciate the power of data and be eager to demonstrate its impact on organizational objectives. They will have a proven track record of coordinating successful technology adoption across organizations, as well as strong project management skills and systems administration experience. They will bring a hands-on, can-do approach to the role, and will have experience overseeing external contractors. Experience using data to support fundraising for charitable purposes is essential, as is experience with Salesforce. Experience with Engaging Networks is an asset.
- Manage Salesforce and Engaging Networks including system configuration, administration, maintenance, data cleanup, user training, and report customization.
- Manage network and cloud technologies ensuring internet stability, regular data backup, appropriate security and firewalls, latest firmware upgrades, and hardware optimization.
- Lead the development and implementation of a multi-year technology plan for the organization in collaboration with IT leads from all departments. The plan will leverage existing tools, identify gaps, reference technology upgrades, user training, hardware, firmware and propose a budget.
- Monitor and maintain office IT systems including workstation setup, staff orientation and training, equipment allocation, and technical support.
- Ensure systems and processes are compliant with CRA, data privacy and other regulatory requirements.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience;
- Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/Systems or related education and work experience;
- Experience planning and designing strategic technical solutions for organizations;
- Experience working with Salesforce, Engaging Networks, Zoho, or similar CRMs, including data maintenance, migrations, integrations, campaign testing, and report customization;
- Familiarity with charitable fundraising practices;
- Experience managing concurrent projects and contractors across multiple stakeholders with demonstrated ability to translate technical concepts into plain language;
- Proven track record supporting staff to successfully adopt and use new technologies;
- Proficiency with Box, Dropbox, Google Apps, MS Office, project management software;
- Good understanding of online security and organizational cybersecurity implementation;
- Experience setting up email marketing automations an asset;
- Experience working with charitable, privacy and other legislative requirements;
- Understanding of and desire to contribute to the mission of Community Food Centres Canada
Position details: Full-time, 37.5/week
Please email your letter and resume in a single document by December 13 at 5 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Information Technology Manager” in the subject line.
Only those applicants being considered will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in CFCC.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com