Student, Programs & Agreement Management
Sector: Client Operations
Language Designation: English Essential
Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak): ZZZ
Salary Range: $14.43 to $23.78
Position Status: Temporary Full Time
We’re not your typical government agency
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) exists for a single reason: to make housing affordable for everyone in Canada. We’re mobilizing the expertise and energy of governments, non-profits, lenders, developers, social entrepreneurs and co-ops to create the future of housing. At CMHC, we believe that everyone in Canada should have a place to call home.
Experience a Results-Only Work Environment™ (ROWE™)
At CMHC, we trust you to get the job done. We’ve shifted from managing people to managing work. Each employee is 100% autonomous and 100% accountable. You can choose where you need to be and when you need to be there to meet your objectives. You’re in control of your time and are trusted to make the right decisions.
We are currently hiring one full-time student for a 3-month contract within the Agreement Management division of CMHC. If you are a strong critical thinker, enjoy a team environment, and are looking for a professional challenge, we invite you to apply to this position.
As a valued student member of the Programs team, you will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of the corporation and how CMHC helps Canadians. Additionally, this student position will enable the successful candidates to obtain valuable insights into the administration of the on-reserve Agreement Management portfolio.
How you will be contributing:
- Preparing reports
- Sending out reminder letters to clients
- Processing activities related to reinstatements, suspensions, and renewals.
- Assisting with various administrative tasks
What we are looking for:
- Student enrolled in a university program in Business Administration, Public Administration, or a related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated in a self-managed environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint will be considered an asset
- Bilingualism (French-English) at an intermediate level (reading, writing and speaking) will be considered an asset
Does this sound like you?
Click the “apply now” button and create an account (it should take about 30 seconds). We’re excited to hear from you!
Posting closing date: August 23rd, @ 11:59 pm EST (Note, the competition may remain active until filled)
Primary Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Security Requirement: Reliability Status
Travel Requirement: Travel not required
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
CMHC is an employer that values diversity and encourages the learning and use of both Canada's official languages. CMHC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages application from women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities
*If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.