Student, Human Resources
Job Requisition ID: 3401
Primary Location: Ottawa , Ontario
Sector: People and Strategy
Language Designation: Bilingual
Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak): Bilingual
Salary Range: $14.43 to $ 23.78
Position Status: Temporary Full Time
Security Requirement: Reliability Status
Travel Requirement: Occasional
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) helps Canadians meet their housing needs. As Canada's authority on housing, we contribute to the stability of the housing market and financial system, provide support for Canadians in housing need, and offer objective housing research and advice to Canadian governments, consumers and the housing industry. Prudent risk management, strong corporate governance and transparency are cornerstones of our operations. Our work matters to a great many people and our employees matter to us.
Are you excited at the prospect of joining a team that combines work and fun?
Whether we're leading Skype presentations from a coffee shop or drafting documents around a picnic table, we do serious work, without taking ourselves too seriously. Let's just say we're not your typical government agency.
Work at CMHC is never boring!
Come and apply your academic training in a student position at CMHC, and foster your career development while working with passionate colleagues!
Student, Human Resources
- Student enrolled in a university program in business administration or a related discipline, with a minimum of one year of relevant work experience; an equivalent combination of related education and experience may also be accepted.
What CMHC Has To Offer
- Competitive salary
- In-house learning and development opportunities
- Career Growth Opportunities
- New Hire Mentorship Program
- Your application must clearly demonstr ate how you meet the requirements as CMHC cannot make assumptions about your education and experience.
- Selected candidates may be required to do a presentation or assessment as part of the interview. If so, they will be advised in advance. In the event that tests are administered, candidates will also be advised in advance.
- We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
- Candidates who do not meet all of the position requirements may be considered in an under-fill capacity, in which case the person will be hired at a lower salary range than is advertised for this position.
- All applications submitted to this competition will be kept for a six (6) month period and may be considered for future related vacancies at CMHC.
- Candidates must be eligible for Reliability Clearance.
- Second Language Proficiency levels are defined as follows:
- A = Beginner Level
- B = Intermediate Level
- C = Advanced Level
- E = Exempt
- P = Specific Language Skills
CMHC is an employer that values diversity and encourages the learning and use of both Canada's official languages. CMHC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages application from women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities