Senior Analyst, Information Business Systems
Sector: Client Operations
Language Designation: English Essential
Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak): ZZZ
Salary Range: $64465.23 to $80581.54
Position Status: Temporary Full Time
We’re not your typical government agency
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) exists for a single reason: to make housing affordable for everyone in Canada. We’re mobilizing the expertise and energy of governments, non-profits, lenders, developers, social entrepreneurs and co-ops to create the future of housing. At CMHC, we believe that everyone in Canada should have a place to call home.
Experience a Results-Only Work Environment™ (ROWE™)
At CMHC, we trust you to get the job done. We’ve shifted from managing people to managing work. Each employee is 100% autonomous and 100% accountable. You can choose where you need to be and when you need to be there to meet your objectives. You’re in control of your time and are trusted to make the right decisions.
This position reports to the Procedures team in our Office of the SVP, Client Operations sector. This sector makes housing affordability solutions easy.
About the role
We’re constantly evolving to build an inclusive housing system through research, design, innovation and partnerships. You will help to provide the delivery of services and products to internal clients, through effective system and procedure analysis and design. You will support both the Governance and Systems team for Dynamics 365 Client Relationship Management (D365 CRM). For example, you will be responsible for assisting the development, implementation and application of a consistent approach to security access roles and segregation of duties, and various other operational issues. This will help us make housing affordable for everyone in Canada.
What you will need
• Undergraduate degree in Information Technology Management, Business Analysis or Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of three years of relevant experience in Governance and Systems team for Dynamics 365 Client Relationship Management.
• Knowledge of data governance and systems is an asset.
• Detailed knowledge of business analysis techniques, practices is essential
• Working knowledge of data structures (databases, data warehousing and data governance).
• Experience using process optimization and improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma)
• Demonstrated ability to research issues, analyze problems, synthesize information and make recommendations.
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences.
• Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with technical support resources, business users and external partners.
• High level of interpersonal skills (tact, judgment and diplomacy).
• Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to undertake and complete multiple concurrent tasks.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently on individual projects.
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
• Previous experience working on a large-scale technology or business transformation is considered an asset.
• Knowledge of and experience working with Microsoft Dynamics is considered an asset.
• Experience using SAS products is an asset.
What you will be doing
• Provides systems and procedures analysis and design, services
• Analyzes requirements and creates products/systems while taking into account varied requirements from clientele.
• Offer advice, support and alternative solutions to clients and stakeholders including the communication of key decisions, the interpretation of policies and the response to inquiries.
• Provide specialized technical advice to internal and external users
• Performs analysis and research when working on tasks for the clients,
• Responsible for assisting the development, implementation and application of a consistent approach to security access roles and segregation of duties, and various other operational issues.
• Responsible for optimizing different aspects of operational work
• Introduces and follows existing processes/procedures to support D365 CRM issues
• Ensures data is accurate and up to date. Runs initial troubleshooting and escalates issues as appropriate.
• Develops and maintains products to enhance the efficiency of a program, process or database.
• Responsible for maintaining the field definitions in Collibra, the data dictionary.
• Manages and completes multiple simultaneous projects for a number of different clients using project management skills, as well as participates in team settings requiring work on multiple projects.
• Analyzes potential conflicting priorities from various regions or divisions and recommends work schedules and delivers products as proposed.
• Ensures awareness, provision and dissemination of consistent technical solutions to all regions, thus avoiding duplication of work nation-wide.
• Provides technical consultation to analysts responsible for administering Part IX research projects.
Does this sound like you?
Click the “apply now” button and create an account (it should take about 30 seconds). We’re excited to hear from you!
Posting closing date: Note, the competition may remain active until filled.
Job Requisition ID: 5109
Office Location: Ottawa (ON)
Security Requirement: Reliability Status
Travel Requirement: Occasional
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
CMHC is an employer that values diversity and encourages the learning and use of both Canada's official languages. CMHC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages application from women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities
*If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.