Analyst, Partner Management
Sector: Information Technology
Language Designation: English Essential
Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak): ZZZ
Salary Range: $53795.00 to $67243.75
Position Status: Temporary Full Time
We’re not your typical government agency
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) exists for a single reason: to make housing affordable for everyone in Canada. We’re mobilizing the expertise and energy of governments, non-profits, lenders, developers, social entrepreneurs and co-ops to create the future of housing. At CMHC, we believe that everyone in Canada should have a place to call home.
Experience a Results-Only Work Environment™ (ROWE™)
At CMHC, we trust you to get the job done. We’ve shifted from managing people to managing work. Each employee is 100% autonomous and 100% accountable. You can choose where you need to be and when you need to be there to meet your objectives. You’re in control of your time and are trusted to make the right decisions.
About the role
We’re constantly evolving to build an inclusive housing system through research, design, innovation and partnerships. As a member of the Partner Relationship Management & Operational Oversight team, you will be providing support for the ongoing management of external technology Partners. You will be supporting the development, management and implementation of processes related to technology Partner management and assisting with the promotion of strategic working relationship that is outcome focused that will help us make housing affordable for everyone in Canada.
What you will need
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Management (Accounting/Finance), or in a related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience and increasing responsibilities within Information Technology OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing directly with vendors in the delivery of service within an information technology organization; including vendor performance reporting and evaluating Statements of Work.
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of governance activities associated with large IT projects.
- Demonstrated experience in the production of reports to support monitoring of project performance.
- Demonstrated experience in collecting data and metrics to prepare reports and briefing materials to support decision-making.
- Demonstrated in conducting research and financial analysis related to technology vendor management.
- Proven experience with various computer applications and softwares (e.g., MS Office Suite).
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to negotiate and prepare various reports for management, business units, colleagues or IT partners.
- Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment while managing associated stress.
- High degree of flexibility, resourcefulness and interpersonal skills (tact, judgment, diplomacy, professionalism).
What you will be doing
- Assisting the Senior Analysts, Partner Management on the delivery of large technology partner contracts that support CMHC’s integrated business requirements including supporting the onboarding and off-boarding IT vendors.
- Ensuring that all IT Partner products, services and related activities are delivered in accordance with CMHC’s Risk Management Framework to mitigate reputational, financial, and operational risk for CMHC.
- Communicating expectations related to ongoing technology Partner management services, as required.
- Working with IT Partners to ensure their day-to-day operations are aligned with CMHC requirements.
- Coordinating and preparing materials to support contract Governance Committees as per contract specifications.
- Supporting the Senior Analysts with the collection of IT data and documentation to support the liaison between IT Operational Oversight team and the Partner delivery team.
- Collaborating with other areas of IT to ensure IT partners are effectively managed and contracts are fully leveraged and outcomes achieved.
- Coordinating and validating the process and workflows with Business Relationship and Portfolio Management to support the demand for partner services.
- Collecting and collating metrics to support the measurement of work performance and service quality of results of new or modified technology partner management arrangements.
- Gathering all required Audit Data from the IT Partners in order to produce regular reports for quality measurement.
- Maintaining and reporting on issues listed in Tracking Log to support the Manager of Partner Relationship Management for addressing and managing issues regarding contract obligations with strategic Partners.
Does this sound like you?
Click the “apply now” button and create an account (it should take about 30 seconds). We’re excited to hear from you!
Posting closing date: August 22, 2019 @ 11:59 pm EST (Note, the competition may remain active until filled)
Job Requisition ID: 3703
Primary Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Security Requirement: Reliability Status
Travel Requirement: Travel not required
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
CMHC is an employer that values diversity and encourages the learning and use of both Canada's official languages. CMHC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages application from women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities
*If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.