Bilingual HR Coordinator - Remote
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The HR Coordinator supports the HR Business Partner and HR Rep’s by serving as a confidential point of contact for associates in the administration of employment and talent management processes. They will partner to identify proactive solutions and assist in the resolution of associate and business needs.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Process and Project Management, Design and Execution
- Partner with HRBP in the development and execution of HR tactical strategies that support the alignment of structure, talent, process, metrics, and compliance.
- Provide support related to the continuous improvement and execution of the overall talent management processes, to include performance reviews, talent assessments, talent reviews, talent planning, and individual development plans.
- Collaborate with HR Centers of Excellence in the design and development of HR initiatives
- Develop relationships with program sponsors and key business leaders.
- Responds to inquiries from business unit leaders regarding available tools, resources, and processes.
- Provide support to associates and supervisors in the administration of talent management and performance management processes
- Assist in planning during key leadership and talent management projects, creating and managing project plans/timelines, planning resource needs, sharing joint responsibility with HRBP for ensuring the project is implemented on time and within the prescribed scope.
- Support implementation of appropriate change management initiatives associated with organizational transition activities.
- Support efforts related to vendor selection and retention decisions.
- Consult with other Shared Services team members on tactics to ensure an integrated and coordinated team approach in implementing projects and programs.
- Analyze organizational data related to tier 1-3 talent, talent import/export, turnover and promotion trends
- The HR Coordinator will perform in-depth data mining to analyze, evaluate and develop ad hoc, standard and complex queries/reports from multiple platforms and sources
- Assist HRBP with analytics and logistical project support by analyzing data to develop and design spreadsheets, graphs/charts, and other information as required for meetings and presentations.
- Assist in developing and building Human Resource and/or business decks where appropriate
- Manage processes required for executive onboarding
- Support hiring leaders to ensure successful onboarding of new leaders
Provide support to associates and supervisors in the administration of talent management processes
Executive Interview and/or Interview Panels
Coordinate and support the process to conduct senior leader interviews using the company video teleconference equipment
Partner with IT, Strategic Sourcing and Company's office managers across the country to plan all logistics
Communicate with candidates and Talent Acquisition to ensure thorough planning
Other job duties as assigned
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required) Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
(Preferred) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Human Resources
2-4 years of experience in administrative/clerical
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Analytical and research Skills
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).