Bilingual CDS Senior Recruiter- Remote
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
· Performs sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions throughout the company
· Drives the candidate management process with hiring manager, solidifies offer process and candidate acceptance
· Performs ad hoc reporting, pulling, analyzing metrics, Applicant Tracking System (ATS), maintenance and managing relationships with external and internal customers
· Develop job postings to ensure visibility of potential candidates using various platforms and outlets to include internet job boards, paid media, workforce centers, social media, and/or print advertisements
· Creates and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers using ATS, external job boards and community-based organizations
· Recommend and review hiring salary proposals, offer letters within prescribed policy parameters
· Conducts gap analysis, tracks and reports key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
· Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field- Preferred but not required.
· Professional Certificate in Human Resources Management a plus
· Bi-lingual English and Canadian French with both written and verbal skills
· 3+ years of related experience including development of cost-effective sourcing strategies
· Must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, understanding of company’s organizational structure, policies and procedures
· Knowledge of relevant Federal, multi-state and local employment and labor laws regarding employment practices
· Intermediate to advanced level of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
· Ability to use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and other payroll and software applications
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of sourcing/job posting sites, i.e. LinkedIn, Monster, CareerBuilder
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to race, nation or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy and childbearing), sexual orientation, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or pardoned criminal convictions, or any other category protected by law.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Employee understands that neither the provision of the Job Description nor any representation in this document creates a guarantee or contract of employment for any specified period of time or changes the nature of Employee’s employment, which can only be modified in a writing signed by the CEO.