Visual Designer Co-op, Enterprise Digital
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
CIBC’s Enterprise Digital team is hiring for Winter 2023 Co-Ops!
What You’ll Be Doing
Join our Enterprise Digital team as a Co-op and have a real impact in making our clients’ ambitions a reality! At Enterprise Digital, we’re building the bank of the future. As Visual Designer Co-Op, Enterprise Digital, you will join our Public Site Projects team working on customer facing public properties such as CIBC.com, Simplii Financial and CIBC US Bank.
How You’ll Succeed
- Support our vision: We start with the people we’re designing for, build deep empathy and create solutions that are tailored to their specific needs and abilities. We practice both user centric and inclusive design methodologies while being a champion for accessibility, inclusion, and diversity.
- Ownership to meet objectives: We will collaborate to understand how your goals intersect with our needs and develop a project that you can either lead or collaborate on. You will solicit feedback formally and informally from stakeholders to ensure alignment.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate a focus on client experience and digital innovation.
- You have a solid knowledge of design tools. Including Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’re driven by collective success. You are self-driven to meet objectives and establish productive relationships with departments and partners across the organization and externally.
- You are a problem solver. You enjoy being presented with problems or issues and working with a team to find innovative solutions.
- You're tech savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- This job posting closes on October 2nd at 11:59 PM.
- You must be currently enrolled in post-secondary education to be eligible. However, you do not need to be in a registered Co-Op program to be considered for this role.â€¯
- You are currently pursuing a degree in a related field.â€¯
- Please include your resume (no more than 2 pages), a cover letter (no more than 1 page),â€¯and your most recent unofficial transcript with your application.â€¯ These should all be uploaded into the Resume section of your application.â€¯
- Work Location: Toronto.â€¯Details on your work arrangement (proportion of on-site and remote work) will be discussed at the time of your interview.
- Duration of Work Term: 4-month term available
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
What you need to know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Toronto-81 Bay, 33rd Floor
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Accessibility, Creativity, Design, Design Methods, Development Planning, Digital Transformation, Strategic Objectives, Teamwork