SEO Co-op, Enterprise Digital
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
CIBC’s Enterprise Digital team is hiring for the Summer 2024 co-op term!
What You’ll Be Doing
Join our Enterprise Digital team as a Co-op and have a real impact in making our clients’ ambitions a reality! At Enterprise Digital, we’re building the bank of the future. As an Analyst, Enterprise Digital, you will support the direction of CIBC’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts and client search experience. This role will be responsible for supporting one of the five pillars that make up the Enterprise Digital group, enabling us to build and maintain our SEO roadmap, based on the needs of our partners across the bank while also considering our search experience that will help our clients find the right information they need quickly and effectively.
How You’ll Succeed
- Support our vision: Develop and support our team’s objectives as we shift towards a digital future.
- Team Player: Act both Collaboratively and Autonomously. You will have the opportunity to interact and collaborate with different LOBs within CIBC and learn how CIBC digital operates in a fun and positive team atmosphere.
- Be Creative: Understanding the importance of page content and how keywords relate to SEO is a creative process. Recommendations will align with improving CIBC’s digital client experience, as well as digital channel engagement and sales. Excellent written communication skills is a strong plus.
- Digital Savviness: Be comfortable learning new tools online that will help you organize and research keywords, meta data, and title tags. Get exposed to some analytics data, Google search products and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Make an Impact: Shape, manage and influence SEO and on-site search roadmaps and strategies. Working with the SEO consultant in partnership with all digital channels you will support business goals, objectives and KPIs. You have the ability to pull metrics reporting and provide strategic insights to improve and enhance digital strategic programs for CIBC and the Business.
Who You Are
- You're digitally savvy: You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Your influence makes an impact: You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You understand that success is in the details: You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision-making.
- You look beyond the moment: You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new solutions to overcome all obstacles.
- You can demonstrate experience in: Account Management, Financial Industry and/or Wealth knowledge. Proficient working knowledge/certification of Adobe Search & Promote/Analytics, Google Search Console/Analytics/Data Studio, AHREFs, SEMRush
- You must be currently enrolled in post-secondary education to be eligible. However, you do not need to be in a registered Co-Op program to be considered for this role.â€¯
- You are currently pursuing a degree in a related field.â€¯
- Please include your resume (no more than 2 pages), a cover letter (no more than 1 page),â€¯and your most recent unofficial transcript with your application.â€¯ These should all be uploaded into the Resume section of your application.â€¯
- Work Location: Toronto.â€¯Details on your work arrangement (proportion of on-site and remote work) will be discussed at the time of your interview.
- Duration of Work Term: 4-month term available
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential.
We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive compensation, a banking benefit*, wellbeing support and additional offers such as employee and family assistance programs and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
*Subject to program terms and conditions
What you need to know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Expected End Date
Toronto-81 Bay, 16th Floor
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Account Management, Digital Savvy (Inactive), Teamwork