Overnight Fraud Agent - Contact Centre (Remote)
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doingâ€¯
Join our Contact Centre team as a Fraud Agent (Overnight) in our Credit Cards Department and make a real difference for our clients.
You will answer to incoming calls from our Visa or Mastercard credit cards clients as well as calls transferred from other departments.
You’ll work in the Fraud Operations with the Credit Card Fraud Contact Centre team. As an Identity Theft Response officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of service to both external and internal customers consistent with CIBC’s vision of winning customer loyalty through service excellence. You’ll use extensive analytical ability, resolve all complex problems relating to Fraud Applications, Account Takeovers, Convenience Cheques, and Payments referred by other areas of CIBC or other external sources as well as from our monitoring systems
You will assist clients with any identified fraudulent activities or scams on their credit card , identify their needs, and proactively suggest solutions and resolve issue.
Location: Remote for candidates who reside in Regina
Start Date: June 20th , 2022
Availability: This is a full-time, Overnight permanent position.
Our Contact Centre is open Monday to Sunday, 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM. (We’d like for you to be flexible between these hours.)
Agent @ Home Program Requirements
- Ability to work independently in a private and quiet workspace (ie. in a room or office with a door that closes)
- Wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rate (internet connection can be connected to modem through hard cable (not wireless) with a minimum download speed of 15 mbps and upload speed of 10 mbps) . Satellite Internet providers are prohibited and cannot be used due to the impact on call quality and the stability of service.
Even though this role is a remote position - the expectation is that you must be able to attend your primary CIBC location (Regina Contact Centre) within two hours upon request (e.g. technology/service outages, Business Contingency Planning, team meetings, celebration, events, etc.).
You’ll work in the Fraud Credit and Debit cards Contact Centre team. As an Identity Theft Response officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of service to both external and internal customers consistent with CIBC’s vision of winning customer loyalty through service excellence. You’ll use extensive analytical ability, resolve all complex problems relating to Fraud Applications, Account Takeovers, Convenience Cheques, and Payments referred by other areas of CIBC or other external sources as well as from our monitoring systems.
We want to hear from you if:â€¯ â€¯
- You are willing and able to participate in the CIBC Agent @ Home program (100% remote position)
- You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.â€¯
- Youâ€¯are ambitious and youâ€¯love to learn.â€¯
- You are motivatedâ€¯to make a difference.â€¯
- You love to surround yourself with people who challenge you.â€¯
- You listen and learn from theâ€¯diverseâ€¯experience of others.â€¯
- You bring the best of yourself to work.
If this sounds like you, but you’re not sure if you’re ready to be on the frontlines of client service, we’ve got you covered. You’llâ€¯â€¯begin your journeyâ€¯with an industry-leading paid training program that runsâ€¯aboutâ€¯three to four weeks.â€¯
- Your training will get you equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible experience to CIBC clients – we know there’s a learning curve and we’re here to help.â€¯
- You’ll initially participate in approximately 4 weeks of training with a mix of in-class learning and on-the-job application
- It’s hands-on, so you’ll get the real-life experience you need to rise to the challenge.â€¯â€¯ â€¯
â€¯â€¯â€¯ How You'll Succeedâ€¯
- Get comfortable connecting on a personal level. Don’t be afraid to draw from your own experiences to help our clients.â€¯
- Be the best listener. Make sure our clients’ feel heard, no matter what the issue.â€¯
- Use sound investigative skills by using your extensive analytical ability.
- Resolve complex problems relating to Fraud Applications, Account Takeovers, Convenience Cheques, and Payments referred by other areas of CIBC or other external sources (law enforcement, other financial institutions, etc.), as well as from our monitoring systems.
Who You Are
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You’re passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have lead diverse, high preforming teams.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
â€¯ What CIBC Offersâ€¯
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community thatâ€¯acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:â€¯ â€¯â€¯
- Thrive:â€¯Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at homeâ€¯
- Connect:â€¯Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativityâ€¯
- Develop:â€¯Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product trainingâ€¯
- Prosper:â€¯Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase planâ€¯
What you need to know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
CIBC is committed to doing our part to protect our team, our clients and our communities. We want to ensure we have a safe and healthy workplace, and we want to do our part to get through this pandemic. In keeping with this commitment, and as a condition of employment, CIBC requires all successful candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date, or provide written proof of a medical exemption, or other substantiated accommodation request under applicable human rights legislation.
Job LocationRegina-2412 11th Ave