Fraud Agent - Contact Centre - Sherbrooke (Remote)
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
Join our Contact Centre team as a Fraud Agent in our Credit Cards Department and make a real difference for our clients.
You will answer to incoming calls from our credit cards clients as well as calls transferred from other departments.
You will assist clients with any identified fraudulent activities or scams on their credit card , identify their needs, and proactively suggest solutions and resolve issue.
Location: Remote for candidates who reside in and around Sherbrooke
Start Date: May 24th , 2022
Availability: This is a full-time and shift oriented role. Our Contact Centre is open Monday to Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to Midnight.
Agent @ Home Program Requirements
- Ability to work independently in a private and quiet workspace (ie. in a room or office with a door that closes)
- Wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rate (internet connection can be connected to modem through hard cable (not wireless) with a minimum download speed of 15 mbps and upload speed of 10 mbps)
- Satellite Internet providers are prohibited and cannot be used due to the impact on call quality and the stability of service.
We want to hear from you if:
- You must be willing and able to participate in the CIBC Agent @ Home program
- You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are ambitious and you love to learn.
- You are motivated to make a difference.
- You love to surround yourself with people who challenge you.
- Your diverse background and experience makes your team stronger.
- You bring the best of yourself to work.
- Being bilingual will be a strong asset (English and French)
- For Bilingual Candidates - Apply with your resume in English and French
If this sounds like you, but you’re not sure if you’re ready to be on the frontlines of client service, we’ve got you covered. You’llâ€¯â€¯begin your journeyâ€¯with an industry-leading paid training program that runsâ€¯aboutâ€¯three weeks.â€¯
Your training will get you equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible experience to CIBC clients – we know there’s a learning curve and we’re here to help.â€¯
You’ll initially participate in approximately 3 weeks of training with a mix of in-class learning and on-the-job application - typically fromâ€¯ Monday to Friday,â€¯ 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.â€¯
It’s hands-on, so you’ll get the real-life experience you need to rise to the challenge.â€¯â€¯
How You’ll Succeed
- Client focused – engagement of clients that is focused on relationship building over the long term and encouraging client loyalty
- Problem solving – acts effectively by knowing how to obtain information required and uses one’s network to identify and solve for a problem or need
- Adaptable and Flexible - adjusts positively to change and new ways of completing tasks; demonstrates resiliency to change
Want a glimpse into our culture, check out this CIBC purpose video:
Who You Are
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You’re passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have lead diverse, high preforming teams.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What you need to know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
CIBC is committed to doing our part to protect our team, our clients and our communities. We want to ensure we have a safe and healthy workplace, and we want to do our part to get through this pandemic. In keeping with this commitment, and as a condition of employment, CIBC requires all successful candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date, or provide written proof of a medical exemption, or other substantiated accommodation request under applicable human rights legislation.
Sherbrooke-3000 King St West