Enterprise Digital Co-op
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
CIBC’s Enterprise Digital team is hiring for the Summer 2024 co-op term! Multiple positions available.
What You’ll Be Doing
Join our Enterprise Digital team as a co-op and have a real impact in making our clients’ ambitions a reality. At Enterprise Digital, we're building the bank of the future. You’ll be joining the team to support on key strategic programs that impact our employees and/or clients, identify innovative ways to push a digital-first culture across the bank and implement proposed changes that positively impact the enterprise.
This role will require collaboration with your peers, business partners, and a curious mind to push a digital-first mindset. You’ll be working together with the team to build and maintain roadmaps to further digitize the bank while also considering external factors that will influence our digital future.
- Digital Strategy explores digital priorities and opportunities across the enterprise.
- Digital Delivery supports the plan and build of enterprise digital capabilities.
- Digital Employee Experience, Enablement & Partnerships explores ways to enable a digital-first culture and enhance experiences through technology and digital capabilities.
At CIBC we enable the work environment most optimal for you to thrive in your role. You’ll have the flexibility to manage your work activities within a hybrid work arrangement where you’ll spend 1-2 days per week on-site, while other days will be remote.
How You’ll Succeed
- Enable new opportunities and our future: Assess market and emerging digital opportunities for increased digital experiences and stay relevant in advances within digital banking.
- Deliver with speed: You make sure we’re delivering on time, within scope and budget, and are future-proofed. You can manage multiple priorities at the same time and iterate effectively.
- Planning and coordination: Interact with team members and stakeholders to encourage engagement and connection. You prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks concurrently with strong organizational skills.
- Ownership to meet objectives: Build stories, presentations, strategic work packages, and deliver recommendations for proposed strategic direction and associated initiatives. Solicit feedback formally and informally from stakeholders and all lines of business to ensure ongoing leadership strength and momentum.
- Collaboration & deep-dive: Deep-dive into channel strategies that drive a digital-first culture, efficiency, adoption, and usage of digital channels to support meeting stakeholder needs. Effectively consult and collaborate with key partners and stakeholders across CIBC to develop unified digital banking platforms and capabilities.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate a focus on digital, innovation, client and employee experience, and accountability to self-drive to meet objectives.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You’re driven by collective success. You establish productive relationships with departments and partners across the organization and externally.
- You are a problem solver. You enjoy being presented with problems or issues and working with a team to find innovative solutions.
- You're tech savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You must be currently enrolled in post-secondary education to be eligible. However, you do not need to be in a registered Co-Op program to be considered for this role.
- You are currently pursuing a degree in a related field.
- Please include your resume (no more than 2 pages), a cover letter (no more than 1 page), and your most recent unofficial transcript with your application. These should all be uploaded into the Resume section of your application.
- Work Location: Toronto. Details on your work arrangement (proportion of on-site and remote work) will be discussed at the time of your interview.
- Duration of Work Term: 4-month term available
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential.
We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive compensation, a banking benefit*, wellbeing support and additional offers such as employee and family assistance programs and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
*Subject to program terms and conditions
What you need to know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Expected End Date
Toronto-81 Bay, 16th Floor
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Adaptability, Business Collaboration, Communication, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Data Entry, Microsoft Outlook, Project Management