Contact Centre Representative (Telephone Banking Inbound, Remote) - 12 month contract
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll work in a fast-paced environment where you’ll have a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients. As a Contact Center Representative, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients calling in with questions or requests related to their banking needs. You’ll deepen relationships, quickly resolve issues and identify opportunities to match clients with the right products and solutions that will enable their financial success.
CIBC is transitioning to an Agent @ Home model, for this role you may be required to work from home at some point in this process. The expectation and details will be confirmed if you move through the recruitment process. Even though this role may be a remote position - the expectation is that you must be able to attend your primary CIBC location (2412, 11th Avenue, Regina) within two hours upon request (e.g. technology/service outages, Business Contingency Planning, team meetings, celebration, events, etc.)
At CIBC we enable the work environment most optimal for you to thrive in your role. You can effectively perform all work activities remotely, and will only be required to be on-site on an occasional basis.
Agent @ Home Program Requirements
- Ability to work independently as an Agent @ Home with a secure workspace, in a room or office with a door that closes it off from noises and distractions.
- Wired Internet connection, capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rate (Internet connection can be connected to modem through hard cable (not wireless) with a minimum download speed of 15 mbps and upload speed of 10 mbps
- If this sounds like you, but you’re not sure if you’re ready to be on the front lines of client service, we’ve got you covered. You’ll begin your journey with an industry-leading paid training program that runs about 3 months. Your training will get you equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible experience to CIBC clients – we know there’s a learning curve and we’re here to help. You’ll initially participate in approximately 12 weeks of training with a mix of in-class learning and on-the-job application - typically from Monday to Friday. It’s hands-on, so you’ll get the real-life experience you need to rise to the challenge.
- A quick note on your availability – The start date for this position is January 22nd 2024 and our Contact Centre at 2412, 11th Avenue, Regina, SK is open from Monday to Sunday, 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM AST. We’d like for you to be available and flexible between these hours.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement - Provide support for clients by helping them to manage their accounts and products. Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Connect and refer clients to the right CIBC Financial contacts to enable their financial success.
- Problem Solving - Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to find solutions.
- Product Knowledge - Deeply understand CIBC Financial suite of products and collaborate with others to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities. Proactively suggest banking options that will help clients achieve their financial goals.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and you understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experience of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential.
We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive compensation, a banking benefit*, wellbeing support and additional offers such as employee and family assistance programs and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
*Subject to program terms and conditions
What you need to know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit