Communications Coordinator Co-Op
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
CIBC’s Technology, Infrastructure & Innovation team is hiring for Winter 2023 Co-Ops!
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Communications Co-op, you’ll be part of a high performing team of business and technology experts that work collaboratively to transform programs for our business partners in more robust ways through innovative technology solutions.
Our people are important to us and we empower them through team engagements, learning and development opportunities. We hold a diverse and supportive culture that will help embrace your strengths and ambitions to make a positive impact. We always encourage innovative ideas and are driven to continue growing as a team.
Please note, we have multiple positions available under this posting and you may be considered by more than one hiring team
- This job posting closes on October 2nd 2022 at 11:59 PM.
- You are currently enrolled in post-secondary education to be eligible, however, you do not need to be in a registered Co-Op program.
- Please include your resume (no more than 2 pages), a cover letter (no more than 1 page), and your most recent unofficial transcript with your application.
- Work Location: Toronto.â€¯Details on your work arrangement (proportion of on-site and remote work) will be discussed at the time of your interview.
- 4/8/12 months opportunities available
How You’ll Succeed
- Engagement: You will drive team engagement through our Workplace Platform.
- Initiatives: You will be involved with planning and execution of communications and employee engagement initiatives and events.
- Planning and Research: You will research effective engagement practices and participate in strategic planning of best practices for long term improvement
Who You Are
- Communication: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively articulate ideas and opinions that involve analysis, interpretation, and assessment.
- Creativity: You are curious and enjoy working in a team to visualize and design new processes or techniques to increase engagement.
- Problem Solving: You enjoy being presented with problems or issues and working with a team to find innovative solutions
- Process Improvement: You enjoy the process of analyzing current processes and identifying improvements that will optimize or improve standards
- Organization: Your time management skills are strong and you are able to prioritize competing priorities to ensure successful outcomes.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What you need to know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Toronto-81 Bay, 33rd Floor
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Accountable, Communication, Creativity, Employee Engagement, Employee Engagement Strategies, Innovative Solutions, Innovative Technologies, Patient Outcomes, People Management, Prioritization, Problem Solving, Taking Initiative, Team Member Engagement, Teamwork, Time Management, Work Collaboratively, Written Communication