CIBC - Administrative Assistant - Wood Gundy - Montreal - Bilingual
What you'll be doing
CIBC’s Wood Gundy team is the full-service brokerage division of CIBC serving our high net worth clientele. As a Branch Assistant, you will provide ongoing support to the branch manager and their team through managing the reception area of the Wood Gundy branch and provide excellent customer service to clients. You will also ensure the efficiency of the operations of the branch through a wide range of administrative activities.
At CIBC we enable the work environment most optimal for you to thrive in your role. Details on your work arrangement (proportion of on-site and remote work) will be discussed at the time of your interview.
How you'll succeed
- Client engagement - Connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Enhance relationships by collaborating with your team and providing administrative support to ensure client needs are met. Respond to requests by answering questions and providing an exceptional experience.
- Relationship building - Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities. Work closely with your team to connect clients with the right opportunities.
- Innovation - Make an impact by assisting in problem solving and finding solution and often going above and beyond in assisting to find a resolution.
- Administrative support - Maintaining compliance standards in client dealings/client files. Conduct administrative activities and engage in administrative processes associated with branch management.
Who you are
- You know that details matter. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and respect different perspectives. You listen to and learn from the experiences of others.
- You have a degree/diploma in business; CSC is an asset
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You're fluent in French and English to serve our clients in the community.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a benefits program*, defined benefit pension plan*, an employee share purchase plan, a vacation offering, wellbeing support, and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development.
*Subject to plan and program terms and conditions
What you need to know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.