Senior Business Operations Specialist, Accident & Health
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
We are seeking a self-motivated team player, who is interested in joining the Accident & Health team as a Senior Business Operations Specialist. The Senior Business Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing complete marketing, administrative and operational support to the A&H team within set timelines. The successful incumbent will work closely with internal and external stakeholders toward marketing/program optimization and sales growth for Chubb’s A&H business unit.
- Coordinate the delivery of marketing programs, which includes overseeing the execution of new programs and marketing campaigns;
- Analyze impact of changes of sponsor billing platform and make appropriate recommendations. Create project plans to coordinate execution and implementation, keeping in mind that in some cases multiple stakeholders will be affected;
- Build strong cross functional relationships throughout Operations and with key stakeholders across the department and organization, to establish best practices and processes;
- Develop business requirement specifications for recommendation to Operations Manager for approval and eventual systems development;
- Draft, review and update processes, job aides, and learning materials related to program Operations;
- Conduct and provide regular reporting and analysis to sponsors, account manager and business head as per required frequency;
- Draft reporting requirement documentation to initiate development;
- Conduct regular review of existing reports and recommend changes and/or automation strategy.
- Successful completion of post-secondary university or college program;
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in marketing, inside sales, and/or policyholder service, preferably gained within insurance or financial service sectors;
- Previous project management experience;
- Strong customer service orientation, in addition to exceptional communication and problem solving skills;
- Excellent analytical, statistical skills, with demonstrated ability to think outside the box;
- Experience in working with both internal (IT/Sales/Marketing) and external (Partners) customers;
- Ability to build solid working and business relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization and capable of working in a collaborative fashion with a wide spectrum of people;
- Highly effective at independently managing shifting priorities and proactive in taking appropriate action to meet business objectives;
- Effective organizational and time management skills, with ability and comfort in working within a deadline oriented atmosphere;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail, with ability to review work independently to ensure accuracy;
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Bilingualism in English and French is considered an asset, but not required;
- Previous instructional design experience is considered an asset, but not required.
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org