Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Marketing Coordinator will apply communications expertise across all elements and communication vehicles to support the commercial, financial lines and major accounts business goals within the Canadian operation.
- Plan, develop and implement appropriate communications and marketing material to support strategic initiatives. This will involve updates to the Marketing Playbook and press releases in the Canadian market, including design and content review.
- Ensure all communications touch points align with brand and visual standards to ensure messages are appropriate and consistent across all mediums and portfolios.
- Implement the production of all communication materials with design consultancies and guidance from internal stakeholders.
- Work with Exact Target to distribute broker e-blast communication.
- Responsible for content management of commercial material on all Canadian websites.
- Facilitate discussions for developing and implementing communications strategies that maximize the customer and producer experience.
- Liaise and collaborate with North American Marketing Officers from commercial, financial lines and major accounts to ensure Canada is adhering to all corporate guidelines and marketing related initiatives.
- Work with retained PR consultancy on managing PR/ advertising pipeline and media enquiries.
- Manage the copywriting process, production, inventory and distribution of marketing collateral, producer/ customer communication tools and press releases.
- Coordinate and support broker / corporate events.
- Ensure that all communication material follows translation workflow for the French market.
- 1-2 years of marketing/corporate communications experience.
- Must demonstrate excellent marketing communication skills and knowledge, with an ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and a variety of people.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in developing and executing segment and brand communications strategies, programs, and tactics.
- Natural communicator and negotiator with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Results focused and effective in implementing initiatives and delivering results under deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Webex.
- Considered an asset to have experience working in Indesign and with Exact Target.
- Bilingualism in English and French is considered an asset.
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org