Client Coordinator - Risk Consulting (12 month contract)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
- Calendar Management: Provides efficient assignment of inspection requests that achieves service turnaround time goals and meets Risk Consultant’s production objectives.
- Workload and Timeliness: Manages high volume of inspection requests in order of Personal Risk Services priorities and audit standards that achieves a low volume of cancellations and adheres to workflow practices.
- Customer Service and Call Volume: Manages high volume of daily phone calls to clients to schedule inspection appointments that meet the Insureds’ and Risk Consultant’s schedules; provides efficient routing that is cost effective, and assists Risk Consultants in meeting and/or exceeding their production objectives.
- Contacts Chubb Insureds to set inspection appointments and schedules an average of 150 to 170 appointments per month, for locations in the province of Ontario.
- Provides efficient calendar management and inspection bookings by planning out days on the road 1-2 weeks prior (i.e. review inspection outstanding list at the beginning of each week for planning to determine area of greatest need/largest # of requests by postal code, based on oldest first).
- Plans for an average of five (5) appointments per day, for three (3) Risk Consultants to be on the road 2-3 days per week, based on the Risk Consultant’s production goals.
- Information and notes are added to Risk Consultant’s Outlook calendars as well as Special Instructions within Renaissance which include the inspection request, the contact person the appointment is booked with, and directions (road intersections) as needed.
- Provides client appointment confirmation emails or calls.
- Provides appointment confirmation emails to Cornerstone Brokers.
- Follows the workflows and best practices to meet all service requirements and audit standards for turnaround time for assigning requests, handling high priority requests (course of construction homes, $5M+ homes), and achieving low percentage of cancellations as stated in the goals.
- Completion of University Degree and / or equivalent work experience.
- Effective communication skills to book appointments and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, whether via telephone calls or email contact; bilingualism in English / French is considered a strong asset.
- Proven customer service skills with, ideally, a minimum of two years’ work experience in this area.
- Results oriented to achieve service and timeliness goals on a consistent basis.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage large volume of requests and people’s calendars within set timelines.
- Demonstrated effective computer skills to have the ability to use mapping software such as Streets and Trips, as well as Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Geographic knowledge of various regions throughout Ontario.
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com