Bilingual Operations Underwriting Associate (12 month contract)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Performs administrative and support functions for the Commercial, Major and Financial Lines Underwriting teams. The OUA will work closely with the underwriting departments to sustain the production and underwriting goals of the various departments they support. Other primary responsibilities include project work.
- Assist with policy issuance and premium booking.
- Participate in ongoing efforts to create new NSC workflows, and also improve pre-existing processes.
- Special projects as assigned: automatic renewal processing, internal audits, reports.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written; fluency in both English and French is an asset.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required to perform within given time constraints and within deadlines associated with various customer groups.
- Highly effective customer service and interpersonal skills and the ability to listen to requests and support the business needs of each individual group.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a large and diverse team.
- Ability to exercise judgment, decision making and initiative in order to prioritize competing demands/requests from different customer groups and the ability to plan accordingly.
- Demonstrated adherence to policies/procedures, including appropriate file documentation and proper workflow.
- Proven ability to pay close attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), and all internal systems.
- Bilingualism in English and French.
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com