2020 International Treasury & Cash Management Summer Intern
The Chick-fil-A Financial Services Department is made up of many sub-departments that support Chick-fil-A Franchisees and Chick-fil-A, Inc. As an Accounting Summer Intern, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Chick-fil-A through challenging and meaningful work while building your personal leadership brand, gaining accounting experience and preparing for a successful career.
- Treasury Accounting and Restaurant Cash Management Intern:
- Gain a general understanding of the restaurant's monthly cash cycle
- Overview of the accounting systems utilized for cash management
- Assist with daily deposit reconciliation and verification for all incoming and outgoing payments and verification of sales
- Monthly GL balancing and research
- Payroll and vendor check research
- Assist with Corporte Treasury Accounting and International payment reconciliation.
- Assist with special projects
To learn more about this Accounting Team, click here: Restaurant Cash Management Accounting Informational Video
- Currently enrolled junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree in Accounting (Must be returning to school Fall 2020)
- Strong academic track record proven with GPA minimum of 3.2
- Computer skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
- Demonstrated leadership
Required Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree