2020 International Recruitment Summer Intern
The Chick-fil-A corporate Suppor Center exists to provide service and support to restaurant Operators. Our corporate staff of over 1000 people enjoys more than a challenging and supportive work environment. You’ll find a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
The Talent Acquisition Department is focused on recruiting and selecting international individuals to assist in our global expansion and ensure we maintain appropriate cultural relevance for our growth.
- Partner with our University Relations team to help develop a campus recruitment strategy for Fall 2020
- Coordinate with Universities and outside vendors to ensure all recruiting events are prepared appropriately for Fall 2019
- Develop marketing material and other collateral to promote our internship program
- Work cross functionally with our international expansion team to build cultural awareness
- Participate in Vision and Values Tour
- Participate in Lunch and Learns with Senior Leaders
- Participate in Self-Awareness and Assessment Exercises
- GPA: 3.2
- Strong personal initiative
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to listen for insight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong word processing, Excel, and Powerpoint skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Results orientation
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Positive orientation towards difficult challenges
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
Travel Requirements: 0%
Required Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Major/Concentration: Human Resources , International Business, Marketing, Business Management/Administration, Hospitality Administration, etc.